Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Surprising Late Season Arrival

While outside this morning taking some pictures for a new webpage, I walked right past an unlikely, late September, new arrival . . . Morning Glory!

It was a rather overcast morning when a pop of blue "glory" caught my eye.  To my surprise, two blue blooms had opened on a Morning Glory vine I had seen earlier in the year, transplanted to a more appropriate spot and forgot about.  It was easy to miss this vine's growth as I had placed it in the ground near my clematis, hoping the two would mix and be blooming at the same time.  Not so.  The clematis bloom time has come and gone months ago.  Still, a wandering vine was making headway, stealthily.

 




































A welcomed, late Summer guest this year, I hope it sticks around for awhile.  At least until the orange of pumpkins and leaves grace the grounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I always enjoy your feedback and read each and every message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...