Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Simple Ambiance For Your Festive Fall Table

For those who visit the Frugal Design website, you know I'm a fan of natural, organic decor. Grapevine is something I have always enjoyed using and finding new ways to creatively incorporate it around the home are always welcome.

My new love of flame-less candles and the ability to illuminate items that before could not be illuminated (safely) also has my creative mind working. There are so many neat things you can do with these things when it comes to holiday decorating.

With Autumn in mind, I decided to combine some flame-less votives with a few of my many grapevine spheres. The result, albeit simple, was a perfect union. Doing this has only had me thinking of even more ways to incorporate my lit grapevine. Visit my page on Fall Crafts to learn more about this project and to get some other Fall decorating ideas.

Do you have any ideas on how you would use these lit spheres?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I always enjoy your feedback and read each and every message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...