Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Simple Fall Crafts For The Home

Are you in a creative mood today?  Do you have items like empty soup cans, jute twine, pine cones and a glue gun around your home?  If so, you are in luck.  Many of the craft projects I've assembled cost little to nothing to make.  I'm sure you could develop your own "takes" on these Fall Craft Ideas to make them fit your personal aesthetic or decorating needs.  If you like what you see, join the blog to stay up to date with future ideas that I will be sharing!  Thanks for visiting!

Cans Become Can-dle Holders and Jars Become Decorative Lanterns


























Sharing this idea at:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...welcome to blogging. I love your frugal crafts, those are my favorite kind. Thanks for joining my newbie party. Please add my link or button to your blog or post.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I always enjoy your feedback and read each and every message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...